Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tipping

I think I am doing very well at the program name The Typing Master. I am doing everything well at it, like the accuracy, at the Gross Speed, and also at the Net Speed. I am each time improving at this program. I feel that the short comings of this typing program is that when you put a word, and then you put space, and you make a mistake, you can't get forward to correct the mistake, but I think the rest of the things of this program are OK. I don't know very well, but I think the difference between Gross Speed and Net Speed is that on Gross Speed is the main average of how fast you put the words, and on Net Speed, I think is the average of a country, or a continent (this continent we are on). My goal from Gross Speed (before winter) is 17 WMP, and my goal for Net Speed (before winter), is 18 WMP, I hope I get my goals for winter. On the accuracy (before winter), my goal is getting a 95%, I hope I get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment