Wednesday, November 10, 2010

William Kentridge, Stop Motion, and Transformation

The work from Kentrich make me feel good. Kentrich makes a good job. He draws cool things.He does a lot of incredible things. He makes chalk drawings. I like what he does. His job is also very creative.

I think that is difficult describing the blind people what he does. I will say that is very creative and cool. It has a lot of drawing. The drawing is very cool. He makes very cool things. He has a lot of ides to make things because he is creative. This is how I think Kentrich drawings is.



I think that stop motion is when objects transform to other things. I think that they are very creative because they move a lot from different places. I think that the viewer is very amazed with it because they are a lot of shapes and different colors. The colors also change. The shapes also change. The steps of doing this is choosing an artifact and that change it. Its very cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment