Friday, March 18, 2011

Roto Ball

My Roto ball will look really cool. First, I will do some soccer tricks with the ball. The soccer tricks will be original. Then, the soccer ball will become into a surf table and I will be surfing some time in the ocean. After I do some tricks of surving in the ocean, the surf table will change again into a ball. I'm going to bounce the ball for a while like if I'm playing basketball, and then I will pass the ball to the right. The background will be almost the same all the time. When I do soccer tricks with the ball, abiously it will be a soccer field. When the ball becomes to a surf table, the background will be the ocean with some waves. Finally, when the ball is a basketball ball, it will be just some random colors changing every second until I pass the ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment